Friday, February 13, 2009

Regrets. I've had a few....

Then again, too few to mention. Gene Chizik offers no such hedge:
"I believed if you worked hard and did things right the opportunity would come to me. And in 23 years, I've never made a bad decision. I've never failed in this position."
These new guys sure are considerate to bloggers and their need for off season content.

Speaking of which, Blutarsky has the latest on Kiffin's dumb comments fest. Who lies about firing their driver? What battle does that help him win? What a goof.

Speaking of bloggers, Jeff Owens has new interviews with Joe Cox and Marcus Washington up on his site. His progress with the blog has gotten the attention of David Ching over at the ABH who says Owens will talk your ear off about his site if you let him. All of my friends are nodding in empathy towards Jeff's pals.

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment