Friday, November 7, 2008

Tickets: Georgia Bulldogs vs. Auburn Tigers


Tickets for the Georgia Bulldogs vs. Auburn Tigers at Jordan-Hare Stadium on Nov. 15th have fallen quite a bit. You can now pick up lower level tickets for as little as $82 each (as of this posting).

Historically, the UGA sections at Jordan-Hare have been the corner of the stadium around roughly sections 34 to roughly section 42. I recommend that UGA fans avoid the very bottom rows of these sections as the sight lines are sub-optimal. At Auburn the bottom row essentially stands on the ground.

I remember in the 90s when Auburn's field had a crown on it so severe/steep that you could hardly see Terry Bowden's head over the grassy crowned turf. Therefore, I generally shoot for seats above Row 10 if possible in the lower level. Above row 5 is sort of my personal minimum.

The Tigers also usually give Georgia fans seats in the corners of the Upper Deck. I actually sat in Section 61 or 62 during the 2002 game. I don't have my tickets in front of me, but I think I'm in Section 36 about 30-40 rows up for this season's game. In my opinion, those are great seats as far as visitors sections go.

See Also:
-- 2008 Georgia vs. Auburn Tickets

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment