Monday, October 12, 2009

The comments...

I've been away from the computer all weekend following my own advice....which is to let myself settle down before posting half cocked.

To clarify, there was no symbolic reason for leaving the comments open after the game. The battery on my wireless device died, and I couldn't close the comments until I got back home Saturday night. The comments were fast and furious, but they were mostly fair. There wasn't as much profanity laced tirades as I used to get after a loss. Thanks for that. I'm guessing that's at least partially because the earlier start kept booze consumption lower. Well...for you...not so much for me.

I did lock the original post below from the game. Nothing is gained by going back there.

I have a post that I'll get up shortly about what I think about the game. There are really two separate issues. One is the state of the program. The other is the state of this particular team.

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment