Monday, September 14, 2009

If you tailgate on North Campus....

Clean your crap up after you tailgate. This is a damn joke. This is the kind of crap that ends up with tailgating rules that cripple everyone's fun. If you don't have the God given sense to bring a damn trash bag to campus to pack your filth into, then tailgate at a bar. Here's the image....



I help run a tailgate for 40, 50 and sometimes 75 people, and I NEVER leave a mess like this. Ever. If I were Adams, I wouldn't make a rule about bad tailgate behavior. I'd instead work with the Athens PD to fine everyone that litters like this $500. Then I'd make you spend the next home game bagging garbage around Campus for 4+ hours pre-game so that you couldn't tailgate at all.

Yes, we need more garbage cans on campus. I know it, and you know it. But there are these places called "grocery stores" that sell these things called "trash bags." BUY SOME. We're going to go from 1-2 night games per year to 3+ from now on. If you continue to leave North Campus wrecked like this, you're going to screw it up for everyone.

We'll end up with tailgate rules like they have at Arizona State. No fun until 3 hours before game time and no hard liquor. I swear some folks have no home training.

Here's an educational video on how to not make such a huge mess.



Post this to your FaceBook status so others can see what kind of mess it is.

See Also:
-- Cleaning up Campus - Gameday Gameplan

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment