Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Best Blogs that Cover the Bulldogs

Ryan at BulldawgIllustrated.com named the Georgia Sports Blog as one of the top blogs covering the UGA program. The guy has great tastes what can I say:

Sharp writing, solid coverage of UGA sports across the board, and little insider tips make this among my personal favorite sports blogs. The posts are short, insightful, and always have great pictures. Some highlights from this blog's past include leaked pictures of the junked Ramblin' Wreck and the TECH Fund checkout code so UGA fans could buy mini-season ticket packages for the Georgia game at the Joke by Coke in 2007. Damn Good Dawgs!

BTW -- Speaking of me having tidbits...the Hartman Fund cut-off scores for football should come out this week. Likely as early as tomorrow. My guess on the scores based on rumblings I've been hearing for months:

Home Season Tickets:
4-5k (applies only to those that didn't buy last year)

Road Games:
Ok State - 28-33k
ARK - none
UT - 26-28k
VU - 15k (I'm most shaky on this one)
UF - 11k
UF Club-Level - I have no idea
GT - 26-28k

So my guesses are public. Feel free to mock me when the real numbers are announced. Or you can mock now I guess.

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment