Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tailgating with the Vol Navy in Knoxville?

I personally think the Vol Navy is one of the cooler and more underrated traditions in the SEC, and I'd like to get a closer look at that signature Knoxville experience.

In the past, I think that I've seen Dawg fans with boats docked at Neyland Stadium alongside the Volunteer Navy. So my question is...how do I tailgate with some of you guys? I'll bring the bourbon/beer, and I'd be happy to document your boat's awesomeness on the blog for the rest of the SEC to behold, admire and/or covet.

Shoot me an email if you're interested in talking:
decaturdawg (at] hotmail (dot] com

Heck...if you're a good natured Vol Fan looking to show off your boat pregame, I'd like to talk with you, too. Especially if you're the owner of one of the larger boats.

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment