Sunday, September 11, 2011

Trending Meh

I'll get to a more succinct breakdown later, but after roughly 12 hours of thinking about last nights game, here's what I saw:
  • Monumentally better offensive coaching. I'm sure there'll be some thing I'll hate when I look at the game again, but outside of the continued spate of taking players out when they are getting hot and one series in the third quarter, Bobo called a good game.
  • Anyone who watched this game will tell you we need more dogs on the offensive line.  Don't know if it is the players or the coaching, but we need more dogs.
  • Speaking of, that Clowney guy is really, really fast.
  • So is Crowell. And sneaky, too.  Can't wait until we run a wheel route with him.
  • Mad props to Coach Richt on the onside kick early in the game. Ballsiest move we've seen him make in years.
  • If I am an opposing coach, I plan on running one fake punt a game.  Actually, I might fake punt more.
  • Hello, Michael Bennett.
  • Props to the fans that stayed and cheered the team as they left the field, and to no boo birds.  Classy showing yesterday by our fans. Certainly not what I was expecting.
  • Boykin 'only' averaged 26yp return, but he is electrifying back there.
  • D was good, not spectacular.  The Great? 4 for 14 on 3rd down.  The not? Seemingly never accounting for Lattimore on the edge.
I'll have more later today, but I don't have the falling and not seeing the bottom feeling I did last week, which is something.

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment