Sunday, September 4, 2011

Not Good

When the only thing about the night that seemed to go right is not getting pushed onto the tracks waiting on the Marta train, it isn't a good night.  Obviously, I'll have more later, but I got to Athens at 2:30am, so the only thing I have right now is the recurring thought that this must be what it felt like being in the Johnson administration during Vietnam.  We are a power without the will or leadership to do what it takes to be a superior power

Right now, there is no end in sight, no hope of a resolution, and no signs any of those things needed fixed, will be.  Hats off to Boise State.  They came in, played their game, and dominated in the places where they had advantages.  I hope they are a really good team, a top 5 team, because if they are merely a good MWC team....well, it is hard to contemplate how mediocre an SEC team we are.

I won't have a chance to watch the replay until later today, so I am sure whatever rays of sunshine I can find will involve gallows humor about the fact that I didn't wake up in Boulder this morning.

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment