Thursday, September 1, 2011

5 People for Crowell to Avoid

I read today's articles about Jasper Sanks reaching out to Isaiah Crowell, and the first thing that jumped off the page at me was...

Holy crap, it's been 13 years since Jasper was a Freshman?

Now, with that out of the way.  I have to say I'm impressed with Jasper's interview with the AJC.  Aside from making excuses for his time related to scheme, I respect what he had to say about Crowell. 

I've talked to other folks about Isaiah, and they say he's a pretty level headed kid who just needs to avoid the following five people:
1. Mudcat Elmore's Car Salesman
2. Jasper's Weed Guy
3. Odell Collins' Gravy Guy
4. Caleb King's Motivational Speaker
5. Patrick Pass' Gynecologist

If Crowell can steer clear these characters, he should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment