Friday, March 26, 2010

One last thought on tailgating rules

I read hundreds of blog comments, editorials, articles and message board posts about the new tailgate rules over the past several weeks. Here's my only remaining question.

There were 70 tons of garbage left on North Campus after a single game last year. In reading all of those articles and comments, how is it possible that there wasn't a single post anywhere from a person saying, "You know what. I wish I had picked up my trash."

How can a group of fans make such a mess and that results in so much that they find important and fun being taken from them and not have a single one express any regret over their own actions or accept any responsibility for the outcome? That just blows me away. But I guess that explains the problem.

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment