Friday, November 20, 2009

More Articles on Uga VII's Passing



As you know by now, there will be no bulldog mascot on the sideline Saturday. There will only be a wreath on Uga VII's doghouse in his memory.

The Seiler family plans to bring in an interim dog for the Georgia Tech and bowl games. Basically, he'll come in Otto fashion off the bench. Given that Otto was on the sideline for the Game Between the Hoses at Auburn in '86, I can only assume good things for the rest of the season.

The Seiler's will introduce Uga VIII next season.

As for the rumors of a blackout. Uga VII was 2-2 0-2 in the non-traditional uniforms so I don't see how bringing the black unis out is a fitting tribute. However, I do plan to wear a black shirt on Saturday. I think that's appropriate as a fan and a sign of respect for the Seilers. Plus, I look damn good in black.

Here are some obits about the passing of Uga VI:PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment