Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hookers and Blow?

"I'll bury these coaching cockroaches," said Redding.*

From the two day old news bin, I have to ask. What exactly has the SEC been spending it's $2.5 billion on if not HD TVs for the replay officials to view the games? If Slive and Redding are spending ESPN's money on coke and whores, I give them style points. But it's likely nothing so cool.

If we're saving that cash for a rainy day, look around fellas. It's raining. At least on your refs. I literally refuse to watch sports on a standard non-HD set...at a bar. And when I'm at a bar, I'm drinking with my head on a swivel looking for hot chicks...and barely paying attention to the TV to start with. I certainly wouldn't run my business through a standard TV.

I would be more indignant about this, but Slive and Redding won't read a blog posting. The Internet is a fad.

PWD


*Obviously not.

No comments:

Post a Comment