Sunday, December 14, 2008

You see...what I meant was....

Gene Chizik on the move from Auburn to Texas:
"I left Auburn because I thought The University of Texas was the best job in the country and I think Mack Brown is the best coach in the country. You come to a crossroads in your career when you've got to make a decision that's the best for your family and yourself."
-- BurntOrangeBeat 01/01/2006

Gene Chizik on the move from Iowa State to Auburn:
"Through my travels in coaching over the last 23 years, there's one place that I've always wanted to return to and that is Auburn," Chizik said. "The tradition of the Auburn football program combined with the passionate fans and their love for Auburn are second to none. My family and I are Auburn through and through, and look forward to being part of the Auburn family and community."
-- Official Auburn Statement 12/13/2008
So...he's really excited to be there. Unless something better opens up.

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment