Friday, December 19, 2008

Have to get this off my chest

I'm really getting tired of the relentless moaning on here. All this woe is me stuff in the comments is tiring to read. How many damn times are some of you going to post "MSU is going to kill us. Ringer will have a field day." At this point, I think I could write about the equestrian team, and someone would post "Ringer will kill our defense."

Dawg Up.

We finished 9-3 despite 24 season ending injuries, yet we finished 3rd overall in the SEC. It wasn't the season we wanted. It wasn't the season the players wanted. But the petty, whiny Georgia Techish sounding comments over and over and over. It's just beneath most of you. Particularly, the "so and so sucks" comments over and over. About our players? I don't get it.

Maybe I've fostered that tone here. Maybe it's all my fault for letting it happen. Hell, if it is then I'm sorry.

Florida went 9-4 last season with a defense that looked like complete ass, and they are now in the national title game. And they didn't fire their defensive coordinator either.

No comments:

Post a Comment