Wednesday, August 31, 2011

On Bacarri

I have to wonder, what is all the fuss?  Yes, he is our leading returning tackler.  Yes, he has an awesome name.  Yes, he adds experience to the DB corps.  Does it matter that he might have got beaten out for his starting job?  Is suspended for the first game?  Is about to transfer to North Alabama? Under NCAA investigation?

Honestly, I've spent the last three days trying to figure out what the fascination is.  I love the guy and the way he hits.  I am not a fan of his pass coverage.  I hope he plays and if he isn't suspended, then expect him to do so.  If he is suspended, it'll hurt, but I still think our DBs are solid.

Am I missing the source of continued fascination with his status?  Is it really just a hunger for anything negative about the football team, absent a last minute crime spree? 

No comments:

Post a Comment