Saturday, May 9, 2009

How did we ever win 33?



It's a miracle.

I have no idea how to fix this team, but I don't think a rainout or a night with the girls from the Ice Capades will do it. It's probably going to take a fist fight or a religious awakening because these guys are completely and totally asleep. Anyone watching them lose 9-2 vs. Vandy today knows that.

I was groggy from the weight of the fail during the game, but I could've sworn we ended our shot at a big inning because two guys were standing on second base. Now, I'm no father of 6 year old boys, but I'm pretty sure they cover that rule in tee ball.

The clip above perfectly describes this team. Young, in a wicked slump and painfully in need of Perno scaring the hell out of them. We have to win tomorrow and more importantly Tuesday night against Tech.

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment