Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Freshman QBs talked to the media

Aaron Murray and Zach Mettenberger were made available to reporters this week for interviews. The most interesting quote comes from Zach:
“Last year I was around a lot and the leadership wasn’t too great last year,” Mettenberger said. “I’ve been here three weeks and I already can tell that the leadership and the seniors, they are trying to win a championship again. They want to win an SEC championship. They want a spot to play in the national title. So far the leadership has been outstanding in my opinion.”
I've been saying it for weeks. Get healthy. Develop leaders. Raise expectations. If Richt does those three things, most of the rest of the issues sort themselves out. On that front, the tone coming from the off season workouts continues to be encouraging (Hale).

See Also:
-- Cox's role vital for freshmen - Ching
-- QB Quotes - David Hale
-- Young QBs Learn Early - Hale

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment