Monday, November 24, 2008

Now that you mention it. Tech does suck


Really, Daddy? A Reggie Ball jersey? (Image: AJC)

I took advantage of the bye week, and I didn't post much. Next thing you know even the Tech folks are emailing me asking...why aren't you making fun of Tech? What's wrong with you? Are you ok?

When The Sporting News says:
"Georgia plays Georgia Tech this Saturday, and if there is one thing Georgia fans will be doing this week, it will be finding new and elaborate ways to call Georgia Tech fans nerds without girlfriends. No one does this better than Paul Westerdawg on the Georgia Sports Blog, where you may also find the latest UGA news, discussion and pictures of Florida fans in jean shorts."
Hell, even Wes Durham emailed me to give me a heads up on the TSN news (not to ask my why I wasn't making fun of Tech). You know you're falling down on the job when the Tech folks are disappointed in your lack of mockery.

So, I'll step it up.

See Also:
-- Recycled Tech Week Smack- GSB

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment