Friday, March 25, 2011

Most impressive sign for S&C

My reaction was the exact same as Blutarsky's when I saw the pic of Kwame Geathers in the Banner Herald.  And that reaction was..."wow."  Or more specifically, "Who is THAT dude."

I haven't posted about Spring Practice until now, and I'll tell you why.  Because every Spring it's always the same.  "This is the best Spring we've ever had. Team chemistry is at an all time high.  We've got such great leaders. Last year, we had too many distractions.  Too many selfish guys and not enough participation in our conditioning drills / off season workouts  This year, we're working hard and participation is almost 100%.  The off season workouts were the best ever.  Man, oh man, we're in shape and ready to GATA."

I put nothing into the sound bytes this time of year.  But...but that photo of Geathers is no joke. It gives me pause.  If he's building endurance for that body, he'll be something.

It's hard not to get intrigued when you see that.

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment