Saturday, December 12, 2009

Commenting is Back On

For now, there are two stipulations with commenting:
    1. You can't post anonymously. You'll need a create a username.

    2. All comments are moderated. They go to me first, and I'll release them as long as you're not the jerk who was posting all the problematic stuff on Wednesday.
By tomorrow night (update: maybe Monday night...I got distracted), I hope to have a new commenting system in place that will allow me to ban problem children users by email, IP address, domain and/or username. I've got something picked out. I just have to figure out how to implement it.

Frankly, this is for the best. The tone of the comments the past few days had slipped into near 10th grade level. So, this will make the user experience better for folks with something interesting to say. And it'll save the rest of you the hassle of having to read that trash.

If you're wondering what this is all about...this explains the issue.

PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment