Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stafford to Detroit in $41.7 million deal


Image by Dennis Hodges

There are worse things for recruiting than having your starting quarterback become the #1 pick of the NFL Draft. Personally, I'm hoping they use their 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks on offensive linemen. It's extremely hard to be a good quarterback when you're in the hospital. Here's the reaction to Stafford's deal from around the country:Here the ESPN talking heads go on and on about Stafford. Honestly, I don't have any idea what Chris Carter brings to the table, but I'm obviously not in charge of personnel in Bristol. I also don't get what you learn by holding a clipboard in the NFL, but whatever. The important thing to me is that he'll be in camp immediately, and he can start learning.



PWD

No comments:

Post a Comment